S.A.I. ERSTE ASSET MANAGEMENT S.A. grants the clients/partners thereof all the rights set forth in Law no. 677/2001 on the protection of individuals concerning the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, as amended and supplemented.
In particular, S.A.I. ERSTE ASSET MANAGEMENT S.A. makes sure that you, as client/partner provider benefit from the following rights:
1. The right of access to data (the right to obtain from S.A.I. ERSTE ASSET MANAGEMENT S.A., upon request, and free of charge, once a year, the confirmation of the fact that the data concerning you are or are not being processed by the aforementioned company).
2. The right of intervention upon the data (the right to obtain from S.A.I. ERSTE ASSET MANAGEMENT S.A. the rectification, updating, blocking, deletion or transformation into anonymous data of some incomplete or inaccurate data).
3. The right to object (the right to object at any moment, based on justified and legitimate reasons linked to your particular situation, to a processing of data).
4. The right not to be subject to an individual decision (the right to demand and receive the withdrawal or the cancellation of a decision that produces legal effects concerning you, adopted exclusively on a personal data processing basis, carried out through automatic means, with the aim to evaluate some aspects of your personality, such as professional competence, credibility, behaviour or any other similar aspects).
5. The right to refer to a court of law.
We appreciate your interest in our website and our company. Although we carefully review links to outside websites, we can accept no liability for their content or security.
We make every effort to protect your personal data when it is collected, processed and used during your visit to our website. Your data is protected in accordance with statutory requirements (in particular, the Data Protection Act [Datenschutzgesetz, DSG2000]). The following information describes the type of data that is collected when you visit the website and how this data is used:
1. Personal Data
Personal data is processed and collected on our website only as far as you have actively provided that data,e g. by registering yourself. Indirect personal data is not stored or processed, except the IP-address that is technically necessary for offering this service.
State-of-the-art encryption processes and access-monitoring systems are employed when personal data is communicated or stored in order to afford it the best possible protection against unauthorised access.
2. Use and disclosure of personal data
If you have provided us with personal data, we use it only to respond to your queries, to carry out contracts entered into with you, for technical administration and if forced to do so by Austrian authorities after appropriate legal proceedings.
Your personal data is disclosed to third parties only if this is necessary for carrying out the contract or if you have given your prior consent. You have the right to revoke your consent at any time, effective from that point forward.
We will send you advertising information or newsletters by email or other electronic means only if you consent to this. If you no longer desire to receive such transmissions from us, you are welcome to unsubscribe at any time and at no charge by sending us a letter or email; contact data can be found under our imprint.
3. Right to information about data and to correction and deletion of data
You have the right at any time to request information about your stored data, and to have it corrected or deleted, under the conditions set forth in the Data Protection Act (in particular, Sections 26-28 DSG). For such matters, please send us a letter to the company address listed in the imprint.
5. Social Media and automatic image download
We are offering interaction with various social media platforms. When interacting with such service your browser connects to that service and therefore provides your IP-address and if you had communicated with that platform before, also other information like cookies. Wherever possible, we are avoiding that kind of data transfer until you start interacting with one of the platforms. By clicking on the respective icon (e.g. the Facebook logo) you indicate that you are willing to communicate with the chosen platform (in this case Facebook) and your information like IP-address is communicated to this social media platform.
6. Yahoo Web Analytics
In order to obtain a better evaluation of our visitor flow we forward anonymised statistics to an external service provider. This data does not contain direct or indirect person-specific data, not even your IP address is transmitted. Click here if you wish to receive more information on this procedure and your options to prevent it.